Difference between revisions of "Warwickshire Towns and Villages C"

From the Family Tree Forum Reference Library
Jump to: navigation, search
(Coventry)
Line 16: Line 16:
 
<td>[[Image:WA - Camp Hill, Seventh Day Adventist, JBee.jpg|thumb|150px|Seventh Day Adventist, Camp Hill. Submitted by JBee]]</td>
 
<td>[[Image:WA - Camp Hill, Seventh Day Adventist, JBee.jpg|thumb|150px|Seventh Day Adventist, Camp Hill. Submitted by JBee]]</td>
 
</tr>
 
</tr>
 +
</table>
 +
<br>
 +
 +
==Cannon Park==
 +
<table cellpadding=10>
 +
<tr>
 +
<td>[[Image:St Joseph the Worker (RC), Cannon Park, Coventry michael.jpg|thumb|150px|St. Joseph the Worker (RC), Cannon Park. Submitted by Michael]]</td>
 
</table>
 
</table>
 
<br>
 
<br>

Revision as of 14:39, 8 March 2014

Back to Places of Worship:Warwickshire

Charlecote

St. Leonards. Submitted by Cresser


Camp Hill

Holy Trinity (disused), Camp Hill. Submitted by JBee
Seventh Day Adventist, Camp Hill. Submitted by JBee


Cannon Park

St. Joseph the Worker (RC), Cannon Park. Submitted by Michael


Canley

Charter Chapel, Canley Crematorium. Submitted by Michael
Canley Evangelical Church. Submitted by Michael
Former Methodist chapel, Canley. Submitted by Michael
St. Stephen the Martyr (C of E), Canley. Submitted by Michael


Chadshunt

Charlecote

Cherington

Chesterton

Cheylesmore

Christ Church, Cheylesmore. Submitted by Michael
Quinton Park Baptist Church, Cheylesmore. Submitted by Michael
St. Thomas More (RC), Cheylesmore. Submitted by Michael


Chilvers Coton

All Saints. Submitted by Gwynne


Church Lawford

Churchover

Claverdon

St. Michael and All Angels. Submitted by JBee


Claybrooke

Clifton upon Dunsmore

Coleshill

Compton Verney

Compton Wyniates

Cookhill

St. Pauls. Submitted by Cresser


Corley

Coughton

St. Peters. submitted by Chrissie Smiff
Saints Peter, Paul and Elizabeth. Submitted by Chrissie Smiff


Coventry

Bethel Evangelical Church (damaged by fire in 2008). Submitted by Michael
Chapel of St. James and St. Christopher (ruined). Submitted by Michael
Chapel of St. John the Baptist (disused). Submitted by Michael
Christ Church Spire. Submitted by Michael
Christian Life Ministries. Submitted by Michael
Cornerstone Methodist Church. Submitted by Michael
Friends Meeting House. Submitted by Michael
Holy Trinity. Submitted by Gwynne‎
Jesus Centre. Submitted by Michael
London Road Cemetery Chapel. Submitted by Michael
Lower Ford Street Baptist Church. Submitted by Michael
Methodist Central Hall. Submitted by Michael
Most Holy Sacrament and St. Osburg (RC). Submitted by Michael
St. Osburg's Priory (now the vicarage). Submitted by Michael
New Apostolic Church (formerly Mission Church of St. Saviour). Submitted by Michael
Queen's Road Baptist Church. Submitted by Michael
St. Anne's and All Saints (C of E). Submitted by Michael
St. Columba's United Reformed Church. Submitted by Michael
Former St. Mark's Church (now part of Coventry and Warwickshire Hospital). Submitted by Michael
St. Mary and St. Benedict (RC). Submitted by Michael
Old St. Michael's Cathedral. Submitted by Cheggle
New St. Michael's Cathedral. Submitted by Cheggle
Salvation Army. Submitted by Michael
Seventh Day Adventist Church. Submitted by Michael
Synagogue. Submitted by Michael
Unitarian Meeting House/Welsh Presbyterian Church. Submitted by Michael
Upper Hill Street Gospel Hall. Submitted by Michael
Warwick Road United Reformed Church. Submitted by Michael


Note:

  • The Christian Life Ministries building is also used by the Assembly of God.
  • The Methodist Central Hall is also used by Coventry Chinese Christian Church.

An asterisk (*) by the name of a destroyed/demolished place of worship denotes a reference to it on the British History Online site (link from the Talk section).


  • Chapel of St George* - destroyed 1822.
  • Holy Cross* - recorded 1456, date of destruction unknown.
  • St. Mary's Priory and Cathedral - destroyed 1539, replaced by the Old Cathedral.
  • St. Nicholas, St Nicholas Street* - originally a separate church, later became a chapel of Holy Trinity.

Cropredy

Cubbington

St Mary. Submitted by Michael


Curdworth

Back to Places of Worship:Warwickshire