Talk:Ayrshire Towns and Villages L
St Columba's Parish Church, built to replace the old parish church in 1892 designed by Steele and Balfour. red stone is used throughout the construction. The spire and clock sits atop the three stage tower. Internally the church features an octagonal shaped pulpit and an organ argued to be one of the finest within a Scottish church, the organ is contemporary with the church construction.
Back to Ayrshire Parishes L