Register Office Contact Details
Copy Certificate Information: Copy certificates
Guildford Register Office
Tel 08456 009 009
Leatherhead Register Office
Surrey, KT22 8DP
Tel 01372 832800
Weybridge Register Office
81 Oatlands Drive
Tel 01932 794700
- County Record Office
- Library Link
- Surrey FHS
- Surrey FHS
- Wimbledon LHS
- Horley LHS
- Richmond LHS
- Croydon History
- Streatham Society
- Town and Village Maps
- Surrey Workhouses
- The Weald: Kent, Surrey and Sussex
- Newspaper Detectives Names from the Surrey Advertiser for selected years: 1864, 1865, 1866, 1867 and 1872.
- Online marriage and birth records for Kingston upon Thames from about 1842 to 1905.
- Maps of Kingston and Surbiton Cemeteries
- Photographs of Farnham in Surrey A collection of modern photographs which show many buildings in the town and in the local area.
- Surrey Plus wills Transcriptions of wills from Surrey and nine other counties. Regularly updated.
- Burials database for Richmond-on-Thames The database covers East Sheen Cemetery, Hampton Cemetery, Old Mortlake Burial Ground, Richmond Cemetery, Teddington Cemetery and Twickenham Cemetery.
- Surrey History Centre Catalogue - quite brilliant - a bit like A2A but better! N.B. I agree that Surrey History Centre's catalogue is brilliant - and most of it isn't on A2A - but when I've used it, it doesn't seem to like * for wildcard searches. There are lots of entries on the original paper catalogues which eluded me when using the online search engine because of all the spelling variations. Broomfield, for example appears as Bromfield, Brumfeild etc and possibly Broomfylde (so potentially EIGHTEEN different spellings, i.e. 18 different searches)
- Ideal Homes Suburbia In Focus is a joint project of the London Boroughs of Bexley, Bromley, Greenwich, Lambeth, Lewisham and Southwark and the University of Greenwich.
It includes old photographs and maps of Abbey Wood, Bankside, Beckenham, Bellingham, Belvedere, Bermondsey, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Bickley, Biggin Hill, Blackfen, Blackheath, Borough, Bostall, Brixton, Brockley, Bromley, Camberwell, Catford, Charlton, Chislehurst, Clapham, Cray Valley, Crayford, Crystal Palace, Cudham, Deptford, Downe, Downham, Dulwich, Eltham, Erith, Farnborough, Foots Cray, Forest Hill, Greenwich, Greenwich Peninsula, Grove Park, Hayes, Herne, Hill, Hither Green, Kennington, Keston, Kidbrooke, Ladywell, Lambeth, Lee, Lewisham, Mottingham, New Cross, New Eltham, North Cray, Northumberland Heath, Norwood, Nunhead, Orpington, Peckham, Penge, Petts Wood, Plumstead, Progress Estate, Rotherhithe, Shooters Hill, Sidcup, Slade Green, Southend Village, Stockwell, Streatham, Sydenham, Thamesmead, Tulse Hill, Vauxhall, Walworth, Welling, West Wickham, and Woolwich.
- Not a website but a book!
Surrey Record Society Volume XXXIX
Surrey Probate Inventories 1558-1603
Transcribed by D. M. Herridge
Surrey Record Society, 2005
ISBN 0 902978 14 4
Arranged in chronological order with indexes of items (classified), people, occupations and stations, and properties. Also includes a glossary of unfamilar words, eight illustrations (two in colour), and a very interesting introduction.