Berwickshire Towns and Villages C
Additional exterior images of the church are available from Glen in Tinsel Knickers
- Erskine Church, demolished in 1982
Leet St formerly known as New Road. Number 15 Leet St noted as later 18th century building and Formerly Nonconformist Meeting Room
United Secession and Relief Chapel congregatiions unified with the United Presbyterian Church in 1847, UP East and West sites noted in 1866, sites unknown.
Back to Places of Worship:Berwickshire