Berwickshire Towns and Villages D
From the Family Tree Forum Reference Library
(Redirected from Berwickshire Parishes D)
- Boston Free Church, Station Road demolished and the site now occupied by a sheltered housing scheme on Boston Court. The congregation united with the Duns Parish church in the 1950's
- United Presbyterian Church (East), stood on Easter St, converted to a cinema, the building destroyed by fire and demolished in the 1960's. The congregation is now united with the Duns Parish Church.
- United Presbyterian Church (West), stood on a road simply named Clouds, the site is now occupied by two houses
Back to Places of Worship:Berwickshire