Adams/Wilkinson Family Tree
I have been researching my family history for about 20 years but the research really took off when I joined a genealogy site on the internet; I was amazed how much information was freely available.
However, since joining Family Tree Forum
my 'brick walls' have tumbled down through the generous help of so many wonderful people on this site.
My main areas of interest are to be found predominately in the counties of East Anglia.
- ADAMS - Baylham to Barham to Ipswich, Suffolk. 1690-1900's
- ARCHIBALD - Farnell, Brechin, Angus, Scotland 1700-1880's
- ALDRED - Ipswich, Suffolk.1735 -1900's
- CUBITT - Catfield to Yarmouth to Norwich, Norfolk.1860 - 1890's
- KILLIK - Clapham, Surrey to Hammersmith, St Marylebone, Chiswick, and Westminster in Middx.1751-1900's
- LEE - Ipswich, Suffolk.1780's-1890
- LOCK - Lingfield, Surrey to Edenbridge, Kent to Shoreditch, Middx to Ipswich, Suffolk.1700- 1900's
- PALMER - Trimley to Ipswich, Suffolk.1779-1800's
- PATERNOSTER- Hollesley, Rushmere, Little Bealings, Martlesham, Suffolk 1700's - 1900's
- PILBEAM - Withyham, Sussex to Edenbridge, Kent.1760's -1800's
- SHARMAN - Yarmouth to Norwich, Norfolk.1770's-1900's
- SKEET - Nacton to Felixstowe to Ipswich, Suffolk.1765 - 1870's
- SPORLE - Sproughton to Ipswich in Suffolk.1700's - 1900's
- TAYLOR - Ipswich, Suffolk 1770's - 1880's
- WATTS - Worstead to Bacton to Catfield, Honing, Acle and Yarmouth, Norfolk. 1753 - 1900's
- WILKINSON - Tollesbury, Essex to Ipswich, Suffolk.1750's -1900's
- WILKS- Market Drayton, Shropshire to St Marylebone and Clerkenwell Middx 1750's to 1800's
Through my tree I have 'discovered' 10 living relatives, from differing parts of the world, whom I never knew existed.