Talk:Nottinghamshire Towns and Villages N

From the Family Tree Forum Reference Library
Jump to: navigation, search

Nottingham

St. Lukes at Nottingham City Hospital was built 1899-1903 part of Bagthorpe Workhouse, only dedicated in 1978 and closed in 1988, hasnt been de-consecrated and is now used as stores. (St. Lukes was moved to inside the Hospital so patients didnt have to venture outside to worship.)











Back to Places of Worship:Nottinghamshire