Talk:Merioneth Towns & Parishes B
Christchurch, consecrated in 1858 and built in the style of the first half of the thirteenth century.
Our Lady of Fatima R C, the church building was bought in 1946 and opened on 15th June 1948 and dedicated to Mary Fatima. on 4th November 1948, a statue of Mary Fatima, donated by a Portugese lady and blessed in Fatima arrived at Bala. Many Roman Catholics who are unable to make the pilgrimage to Fatima in Portugal, come to Bala instead